|Contact me via Linkedin:|
Since 2017, I am very interested by the topics of artificial intelligence and more especially the ethical concerns. The impact of AI on our society will be huge in the coming years. Many challenges are under consideration, few of them are presented in this short survey
ADAS R&D and validation at Groupe Renault, Sophia Antipolis, FR
Since 2019: Director and trainer in Ethics and Artificial Intelligence at CREEIA (Centre de recherche et d'expertise en éthique de l'intelligence artificielle), Paris, FR
Since 2011: Expert evaluator for European Commission (FP7 Projects and Horizon 2020, panel MAT-ENG), Brussels, BE
Since 2005: Part-Time lecturer, E-miage, Lyon 1 University, Lyon, FR.
2014 - 2017:
Senior LTE FW Engineer Component Validation, Intel Sophia Antipolis, FR.
2011 - 2014: Senior Wireless System Engineer, Mindspeed Technologies Sophia Antipolis, FR.
2007 - 2011: Senior Research Fellow, CWiND (Centre for Wireless Network Design), Luton, UK.
2011: Visiting researcher, Axis Teknologies, Atlanta, GA, USA.
2010: Visiting researcher, NTT DoCoMo, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
2006 - 2007: INRIA (French Research Institute in Computer Science and Control), Villeurbanne, FR.
2004-2006: Sygmum, Lyon, FR.
2002-2004: CITI (Telecom Laboratory of INSA-Lyon), Villeurbanne, FR.
2001-2002: Infineon, Munich, GE.
2001: Alstom, St Priest, FR.
- Executive MBA, Master in Business and Administration,
EM Lyon (Lyon Business School), 2018.
- PhD in Wireless Communications, INSA Lyon (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon), 2007.
- MSc in Image and Signal Processing, INSA Lyon French DEA (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon), 2003.
- Dipl-Ing in Telecommunications, CPE Lyon French Engineer Diploma (Ecole Superieure de Chimie Physique Electronique de Lyon), 2003.
- Expert evaluator for European Commission (FP7 Projects and Horizon 2020, panel MAT-ENG), 2011-now
- Associate editor, European Transactions on Telecommunications (ETT), Wiley, 2011-2013.
- Tutorial on Small Cell and HetNet Deployment, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2013).
- Steering committee, IEEE Second Workshop on Cooperative Heterogeneous Networks (coHetNet), in cunjunction with ICCCN 2012, Munich, Germany.
- Co-chair, IEEE International Workshop on Broadband Femtocell Technologies (in conjunction with IEEE WCNC 2012), Paris, April 2012.
- Co-chair, IEEE Workshop on Cooperative Heterogeneous Networks (in conjunction with IEEE ICCCN 2011), Hawaii, August 2011.
- Co-organizer International Workshop on Femtocells, Luton, UK (2009, 2010, 2011).
- Co-organizer 4th International Workshop on Femtocells, King's College, London, UK (June 2011).
- Local Arrangements chair, International Workshop on Propagation and Channel Modeling for Next Generation Wireless Networks, 2011.
- Publicity Chair Second International Workshop on Planning and Optimization of Wireless Communication Networks, WCNC 2010.
- Speaker/panelist in many Small Cell events including IEEE ICC, Small Cell world Summit, etc.
- Session organizer for European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2009, EuCAP 2010).
- TPC member IEEE Global Communications COnference (Globecom 2011).
- TPC member IEEE 4th Int. Workshop on Heterogeneous and Small Cell Networks (HetSNets 2012).
- TPC member International Conference on Computing Networking and Communications (ICNC2012).
- TPC member Wireless Advanced Conference (WiAd 2011).
- TPC member International Conferences on Access Networks, Services and Technologies, Femtocell Track (Access 2010, Access 2011).
- TPC member Workshop on Planning and Optimization of Wireless Communication Networks (PlanNet 2009, PlanNet 2010, PlanNet 2011).
- TPC member 1st International Workshop on Bio-inspired Approaches to Advanced Computing and Communications (BioAdcom2010).
- TPC member World congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Applied COmputing (Worldcomp2009).
- TPC member European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2006, EuCAP 2007, EuCAP 2009, EuCAP 2010).
- TPC member International Conference on Wireless Networks (ICWN 2009).
- Guest Editor, EURASIP JWCN, special issue on Radio Propagation, Channel Modeling and Wireless Channel Simulation tools for Heterogeneous Networking Evaluation, 2011.
- Guest Editor, ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), Special Issue on Cooperatively Networked Femtocells, 2012.
- Guest Editor, Hindawi, Special issue on Recent Advances in Self-organizing Cellular Networks: Analysis, Deployment, Management and Optimization, 2012.
- EU FP7 CWNetPlan: "Combined wireless network planning" 2009-2011
- UK EPRSC "Feasibility of wimax femtocells" 2008
- EU FP6 GAWIND "Broadband. wireless access network design" 2007-2009
- ANR RNRT SVP "SuperVise and Protect" 2007
- INRIA ARES "Architectures of networks of services" 2003-2007
- EU FP7 Marie Curie Project CWNetPlan (2009, €180K)
- Cited in Who's Who in Science and Engineering (2008) and Who's Who in the World (2010)
- Biography listed in Dictionary of International Biography 2008, 34th Edition
- European Marie Curie Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2007–2009)
- Dimensionnement et planification des réseaux WiFi, J.-M. Gorce, K. Runser and G. De La Roche, Award for Innovation, STIC at 12e Carrefours de la Fondation Rhône-Alpes Futur (2005)
- French CIFRE PhD Fellowship from ANRT (2004-2006)